Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

DLC Supporters Receive a Free Killzone 2 PlayStation Home Shirt

Sponsored Links
    Today over 100 items were added PlayStation Home, along with 2 new apartments.

Added to this plethora of new goodies, Sony is giving you Killzone 2 fans something for you to show off in PlayStation Home.

To quote: "Sony has begun sending out codes for a free Killzone 2 Home T-Shirt to PSN users who have purchased either the Steel and Titanium Map Pack, or the Flash and Thunder Map Pack, as 'a special thank you for supporting the blistering first person shooter'.

The shirt features a glowing stripe pattern of the guns from KZ2.

So far the T-Shirt has only been confirmed for SCEE regions, with US accounts not yet receiving the promotion as of this writing."

DLC Supporters Receive a Free Killzone 2 PlayStation Home Shirt

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awww man, hurry up SCEA! I want my tshirt! I need more motivation to use home. *thanks for the info*

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i better get it, considering i got them all =\

As opposed to those who didn't bother supporting the game and only bought the the bluray disc? I am getting irate now this is ridiculous. You have to buy their damn DLC to matter? They don't sell games anymore they sell DLC...

It pretty much shows they don't even give a crap about selling the actual game.

For what it's worth, Home is now forcing me to update from 2.78 to 2.80. Thats after downloading the update for home.

Quote Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    As opposed to those who didn't bother supporting the game and only bought the the bluray disc? I am getting irate now this is ridiculous. You have to buy their damn DLC to matter? They don't sell games anymore they sell DLC...

It pretty much shows they don't even give a crap about selling the actual game.
    dont laugh at this reply but... i personally like to rent games, and get as many trophies as i can *i got 100% in dead space in 2 days =D* but once it comes down to who bought the game disc... how are they gonna tell whom really bought it, whom really rented it, and whom got tired of it and sold it... since this is a email promotion, i assume the DLC is a way to obtain your email *so you can get your code* and a way to ensure you actually bought the game since you rarly if ever buy DLC for a game you planed on selling after a short bit/rent.

in this sense i find it fair... unless you can explain how their gonna give everyone who bought the game a code?

Quote Originally Posted by victorinox View Post
    dont laugh at this reply but... i personally like to rent games, and get as many trophies as i can *i got 100% in dead space in 2 days =D* but once it comes down to who bought the game disc... how are they gonna tell whom really bought it, whom really rented it, and whom got tired of it and sold it... since this is a email promotion, i assume the DLC is a way to obtain your email *so you can get your code* and a way to ensure you actually bought the game since you rarly if ever buy DLC for a game you planed on selling after a short bit/rent.

in this sense i find it fair... unless you can explain how their gonna give everyone who bought the game a code?
    Well thats a good point although I think they could have done it in several ways but simply chose a subset of killzone 2 fans to reward.

They could have ppl register their games (code and barcode), they could have a method of registering in-game like a specific time period to play and get the code, check who plays often and check how long they have been playing KZ2 for on their ps3. Those are just a few methods I think would work.

Quote Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    Well thats a good point although I think they could have done it in several ways but simply chose a subset of killzone 2 fans to reward.

They could have ppl register their games (code and barcode), they could have a method of registering in-game like a specific time period to play and get the code, check who plays often and check how long they have been playing KZ2 for on their ps3. Those are just a few methods I think would work.
    well i dont think either is really needed, or as good of a system =\

if i want to play KZ 2 and i find out theres a bonus if i play ___ day, then a lot of people can rent/borrow/obtain/account cheat/etc... as in i traded with several people... so if someone asked me to play for them... then they could get the bonus items too... *i asked someone to do that for me and the batcave =P* also if you do it off of time... then I whom bought DLC pack 1/2/3 and still own the game, yet rarly play... *i played it for 2 weeks, then stoped due to being bored... kept buying the DLC because the maps are fun!* so that wouldnt work either...

finally on the site for the code/offer deal... it seems less like a gift, and more of a refund =\ since it requires me to go out of the way to obtain it... I like the DLC method because ive had those map packs for a while... so i get a nice little bonus, over asking GG for a free shirt =\

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News