DisplayShare software allows you to wirelessly link your PC and your home entertainment system. Version 1.1 is now available, and supports PlayStation 3 with no additional hardware required.
- PlayStation 3 connected to network and TV
- PC with Windows Vista or XP Operating System
- PC with 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo or greater
- Internet Activation
- Wireless (11n recommended) or wired network
Install DisplayShare software on your PC in the home network. With the TV displaying the PS3 welcome screen, an icon identifying the PC appears on the TV screen.
You may then use the PS3 remote or game controller to select the PC icon, and whatever is on that PC display screen will appear on the TV. A wireless link between the PC and the home entertainment system is automatically established.
With DisplayShare, everything displaying on a PC screen can be streamed. This is accomplished using patent pending technology. You do not have to navigate complex interfaces or overcome file format issues to wirelessly send a display to a TV. Likewise, any PC audio, regardless of format, can be played through a home audio system.
DisplayShare allows you to easily show on your TV or HDTV:
- An entire PC display
- Stored pictures and video
- IPTV (Internet Protocol Television)
- Any document, such as Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
- Web pages
DisplayShare allows you to use your home audio speakers to play:
- Stored music
- Internet radio More PlayStation 3 News...