Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 Square Button Def Jam Icon USA PS3-PARADOX

Sponsored Links
    first, can PS3NEWS confirm that this is a legit PDX release before everyone gets excited over nothing like Tekken 5? it looks to be a legit release from PDX, but i don't want to say it is without those in contact with them knowing for sure.... nothing on the NFO file that says anything new about a loader yet, so i guess downloading it would be.... pointless thus far?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ya it is, we're waiting on another (2) PDX releases that have been ready for hours now... once they pre, we'll post them as well. One of which should include the interesting NFO file we're all awaiting.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope the second NFO who we are waiting for, has good news in it

No comment... but if you are a betting man, lady luck is with you today.

That just means he guess the upcoming release correctly... a second just got released, so only one left now!

does them releasing it really mean anything? doesnt it just mean they ripped the game and uploaded for ppl to download?

i know paradox are well known but i was just wondering with their ps3 releases if anything special is being done?

how do you guys know when PDX releases a new game? do they have a specific site they release to?

thank pdx for this release good works!!!

While im all for good news, and im not trying to be negative, but isnt the new news about how their testing with 1.50 and 1.51 has gone? We all know the loader wont be here till after the eu launch. But from as happy as PS3NEWS sounds, its as if the loader will work with 1.50 an 1.51.

I could be totaly off here but I remember a previous info that said something about the PS3 being so "buggy" which would hint that the holes are still there.

Never the less I cant wait to upgrade to 1.51 which will mean more compatible games to play. That is if the info points to that.

Very Excited!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by psirusmojo View Post
    how do you guys know when PDX releases a new game? do they have a specific site they release to?
    Usually word comes within seconds of a new release from people chatting in EFNet #PS3News... unless you're on a topsite already, that is probably the best/fastest place to get release updates.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWizard View Post
    While im all for good news, and im not trying to be negative, but isnt the new news about how their testing with 1.50 and 1.51 has gone? We all know the loader wont be here till after the eu launch. But from as happy as PS3NEWS sounds, its as if the loader will work with 1.50 an 1.51.
    Ya, we are still awaiting confirmation on 1.50+ results too from them. However, I personally am hoping the NFO file will contain something more useful than that... specifically either some new details on their iSO Loader (whether it plays PS1/PS2/Movie back-ups, etc) or better yet info on the exploit(s)/holes(s) they are using at least so that some other Devs can investigate those areas futher.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News