Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

:rolleyes: Pffff

Sponsored Links
    Haha, the PDX guy got drunk . I guess patience is a virtue now more than ever

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Got a good ?: Has PDX been able to use the loader with Def Jam? If they have then the loader must work with 1.50 because in order to play Def Jam you need to be at 1.50. It will not play otherwise, trust me I know. I just rented it from BB and can't play it because I'm at 1.32. I'm just waiting for word on whether we can upgrade to 1.50, hopefully tomorrow.

Another ?: If newer games are going to require at least a certain firmware, then can $ony just tell new game dev. to request a newer firmware to play newer/future games? In such a newer/future firmware, $ony can plug the hole and then we'd be stuck player older games with the loader or updating the firmware to play newer/future. Don't be surprised if $ony would want the latest firmware to play Heavenly Sword (a firmware that plugs the hole).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by unknowng View Post
    I just rented it from BB and can't play it because I'm at 1.32.
    looks like you just found out first hand what Sony wanted you to understand - if you want to play the newest games available, you're going to have to update.... i bought the system to play games and enjoy it, not wait around for someone to hack it - the hack will come and will defeat anything Sony throws at it (the quote about "the thieves get smarter" comes to mind), so just have fun instead of letting your PS3 collect dust waiting around!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by guyver2077 View Post
    does them releasing it really mean anything? doesnt it just mean they ripped the game and uploaded for ppl to download?

i know paradox are well known but i was just wondering with their ps3 releases if anything special is being done?
    I was wondering the same thing myself. Am I wrong in thinking that anyone can release the very same ISOs they are? I mean the tools are available for anyone to rip a game.

I don't mean to be negative, but I just don't see the reason to hype ISOs that are currently useless to 99.999999% of the world. Are people currently collecting them?

Yep, thus far their PS3 releases are not 'special' in any way... just normal rips using Linux DD. I myself haven't collected any yet, but once a way to play them becomes public I will likely grab a few.

Quote Originally Posted by eddie666 View Post
    I'm getting all the good ones so once the loader comes out I have games to play
    Yup same here so far got my collection here allready lol.. cant wait to try out the new loader from the GODS, man am i excited now a few more days till countdown haha

Quote Originally Posted by GarciaM25 View Post
    looks like you just found out first hand what Sony wanted you to understand - if you want to play the newest games available, you're going to have to update.... i bought the system to play games and enjoy it, not wait around for someone to hack it - the hack will come and will defeat anything Sony throws at it (the quote about "the thieves get smarter" comes to mind), so just have fun instead of letting your PS3 collect dust waiting around!
    lol.. cant believe you got the system to play games... mines is strictly a bluray player till loader comes out... 360 woops ps3 anyways in the games dept for the time being.
    Last edited by guyver2077; 03-10-2007 at 03:26 AM

Bleh, ill be at work most of the day so I will miss the big release. Hopefully it wont be anything too important. I cant wait!

Well its 12:20pm here in the UK, come on PDX!!

I'm going to hop on iRC Chat and poke them with a stick a few times now... :stickpoke Maybe the guy has a hangover...

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News