Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up Debug PS3 DEH-H1001-D Prototype Surfaces with Pictures!

Sponsored Links
    Here are some extremely rare pictures of the Debug PS3 DEH-H1001-D aka "COOKIE-13" PlayStation 3 prototype from late June '06.

Pics by Cookie Monster from Sesame Street, and brought to you by the numbers 11 21 08.

The JTag port does have the headers left on this unit... see a picture below and the rest HERE.

The pictures compare early and release hardware to these prototype counterparts.

If you have any questions post them below and I'll answer them.

Debug PS3 DEH-H1001-D Prototype Surfaces with Pictures!

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Ant0 bottom.jpg   Ant0 top.jpg   APS-226.jpg   Bdvd.jpg   BMD-001 side B cecha.jpg   BMD-001 side B proto.jpg  

Bmd-001 side by side.jpg   Bottom of lid.jpg   chips.jpg   Cmc-001 mc-13 side by side b.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As I replied to your e-mail Cookie Monster I am attaching the rest of your pics to the next few posts since our Forum only allows 10 per post- THANKS again for sharing these with us and +Rep!

Cmc-001 mc-13 side by side.jpg   CMC-001 side A.jpg   CMC-001 side B.jpg   Cookei-13 b.jpg   Cookie-13 4.jpg   Cookie-13 5.jpg  

COOKIE-13 top shield.jpg   Cookie-13.jpg   Cwi-001 side a.jpg   CWI-001 side B.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    More of Cookie Monster's pics for the first post!

Deh-h1001-d.jpg   Disc inserted.jpg   ext POWER EJECT.jpg   ext POWER ON.jpg   ext REAR PORTS.jpg   ext SIDE VENT COMPARE.jpg  

ext STANDBY.jpg   ext VERTICAL TOP VIEW 2.jpg   Front vent.jpg   MC-13 side A.jpg  

More of Cookie Monster's Debug PS3 Prototype pics!

MC-13 side B1.jpg   MC-13 side B3.jpg   MC-13 side B.jpg   Nidec.jpg   Power eject 2.jpg   Power eject.jpg  

proto.jpg   Shielding top.jpg   STICKER.jpg   SW-13 side A.jpg  

The rest of Cookie Monster's PS3 Prototype pics!

PS: Eventually I will move this thread to our PS3 Debug/Test Forum... but since we don't have the Site News set up to support it yet we'll leave it here for the time being.

SW-13 side B.jpg   Top cover inside.jpg   Top housing.jpg   Wi-13b ciw-001 side by side a.jpg   Wi-13b side a.jpg   WI-13B side B.jpg  

Тhanks for the photos.. is brutally machine

I am shocked ps3news! triple posting? tsk tsk

Keep up the work ppl. Eventually lightning will strike and we will win! well you will win... i'll just run around screaming like a crazed fan... maybe with pompoms...

Is this a newly acquired unit and what can be hoped to be done with it?
    Last edited by semitope; 10-18-2009 at 11:34 AM

Awesome, thanks for the pics. Pretty sweet you got your hands on one. The news here keeps getting a little better each day.
    Last edited by red8316; 10-18-2009 at 12:31 PM Reason: Typo ... durrrrr

Sick stuff dude +Rep and where did you get this from man? it is sick!

What Firmware does it run? And lets say if you upgrade the firmware does it get a the same firmware the rest of us would get or would it get a entirely different firmware say a special debug firmware or something?

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News