Bloober TeamCommunity Manager Michal Bochenek
has announced today that Deathmatch Village brings redneck MOBA action to PS3 and PS Vita with details below.
To quote: Greetings. Here at http://www.blooberteam.com/, we think it's high time you unleashed your inner dem... errrm... your inner redneck! Get ready for Deathmatch Village!
Chock-full of frenetic three-on-three arcade action, this free-to-play multiplayer game is a breath of fresh air for the whole MOBA genre. No more run-of-the-mill fantasy worlds - this is the real deal.
Enjoy the unique visuals while you blast and hack and shred and... well, you get the idea. Choose from a wide array of weapons and clash with your opponents in totally insane modes!
And when you feel that a brief respite would be welcome, visit your very own village to customise your redneck tough guy (or gal), learn crucial skills, grab tons of useful (and often devastating) items or simply recharge your loyal donkey companion.
What are you waiting for? Snatch them piggies!
Our closed beta starts really soon! If you'd like to take part in it, feel free to contact us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org (who knows? you might even win something!). We'd love to hear from you guys. After all, you're the reason we create these games, so help us make them better!
• Available for free! One of the first F2P titles for PS3 and PS Vita
• Dynamic three-on-three multiplayer battles
• Innovative Cross Play and Cross Save support
• Dozens of weapons, items and skills
• Customisable characters to level up and master
• Unique redneck design
• Interactive arenas
• Compelling Pig Hunt and Pig Race modes
• Your own village with multiple buildings to visit - from the herbalist's shop to the training ground
• A trusty donkey for everyone
More PlayStation 3 News