Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Crysis possibly heading to PS3!

Sponsored Links
    Even before the PC version released, rumors of a PS3 conversion of the stunning Crysis (developed by Far Cry creators Crytek) were rife, and not far off the mark if insiders at the studio are to be believed. The game looks to be a port of the PC original plus some extra modes and features, a kind of Crysis 1.5.

Like the PC game you can expect a visual powerhouse; an open-world shooter that begins on a beautiful tropical island before things take a turn for the worse and aliens from a parallel world stake a claim on Earth.

Only the mighty Killzone 2 could possibly hold a candle to this shooter. For technical reasons we hear an Xbox 360 version of Crysis isn't in development.

Bet you're glad you bought a PS3 now, eh?

Crysis possibly heading to PS3!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I prefer PC Version ....

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can't get more than 10fps running Crysis with highest setting on my pc.(8800gts+Intel Q6600)
    Hopefully PS3 version can run Crysis with highest setting flawlessly.

i canīt play crysis on my pc....when it comes, i will see how it looks...

great, I love that game and for now is the best looking game ever.

run with streammygame

Quote Originally Posted by Durs90 View Post
    run with streammygame
    If it runs like utter crap on your PC, don't expect it to look any better on your PS3 if you stream it over. lol

Can't wait. I can finally experience Crysis the way it was meant to be played -- with a bearable framerate. Hopefully they'll clean up the horrible AI while they're at it.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News