Countdown to Gran Turismo 5 Launch: Win a Tissot GT5 Watch

Today SCEA Brand Alliances Theresa Custodio has initiated a countdown to the Gran Turismo 5 PS3 launch, and shared with fans details on how to win a Tissot GT5 watch.

To quote: With the launch of Gran Turismo 5 set for November 24, we've teamed up with Swiss watchmaker http://www.tissot.ch/, the official timekeeper of NASCAR, to bring you the Countdown to GT5 launch sweepstakes.

Each day leading up to launch, we'll be giving you a chance to win a Tissot PRS 516 watch customized for Gran Turismo. This watch, valued at $495, features a stainless steel case and rubber strap with folding clasp engraved with the GT logo. It's a true fan collectible that won't be sold in stores - you can only win it here.

Continuing on with the http://www.gran-turismo.com/ love, you can now pick-up limited edition Schick razor packs featuring Gran Turismo 5.

Each pack includes a download code that unlocks exclusive content including a dynamic theme and GT5 racing suit for Home. For more details, click here.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Registered User wilkinsonjohn99's Avatar

as per normal, only available in the US as most yanks don't know there is a world outside the US of A...

Even worse they require you give a cellphone number... I don't have a cell phone.

Quote Originally Posted by whinis View Post
    Even worse they require you give a cellphone number... I don't have a cell phone.
    You're not alone... I had one of those "brick" ones when they first came out for a few years and ditched it (back then it was a lot more expensive each month for calls than it is with plans these days, my average bill was $400 for standard + roaming calls). Since then I've been cell phone free and have no plans to get another.