Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Confirmed: LittleBigPlanet IS region-free, worldwide content for all!

Sponsored Links
    SCE has revealed that the producer of LittleBigPlanet wrongly told journalists that LittleBigPlanet will be region-locked, as previously reported.

Sam_Protagonist (SCE Development) just posted up "This is in fact not the case, and all shared levels in the game will be available worldwide."

To quote: Hi all, as many of you may have heard already in an interview at Leipzig the senior producer for LittleBigPlanet announced that the game is region locked.

This is in fact not the case, and all shared levels in the game will be available worldwide. The confusion arose out of regional differences in how moderation will work as there are different legal rules each region have to play by, and at one point this looked like it may require the game to be independent in each region - however this has been worked around and there will only be one region for the game.... a LittleBigRegion.

Apologies for any confusion over this issue, however I'm pretty sure you're happy with the result. More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank god too... There would have been an uproar if this had been true.

I'm still worried about Sony potentially screwing up LBP somehow though... I'm hoping they won't because I'm very excited for it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think LBP wont be a success afterall, since it requires time a lot of time to Actually Build/Create/Invent things in it. Specially with a controller, however if they had MOUSE SUPPORT that would be awesome.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News