Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Confirmed: God Of War 3 Hits March 2010 for PlayStation 3

Sponsored Links
    Gamestop sources have unveiled an e-mail sent to them by Sony that state March 2010 is the current (estimated) release date for God Of War 3 for the PS3.

This may come to many as a disappointment, but not for me. I see this as extra time for Sony to polish up a great title that is already looking outstanding from the few trailers out so far.

I see this a better opportunity for us gamers to get the full experience from a game; there already is a bunch of great Sony titles coming out in 09 and not to mention the multiplatform titles as well.

I like buying all hot titles on launch day even if I haven't beat the previous game played, its just in my nature. I will give the newer games a test run, but quickly return to my previous game to finish it. I don't like doing it like that, so its good to see space between all these titles to be released in 09.

On a side note, Killzone 2 sets off the PS3 for 2009, just as GoW 3 will set it off in 2010. Killzone 2 has jumped from sales rank of 40th to 7th to 1st on overal video game sales which according to amazon represents a 1900% increase.

The Increase percentage from 2nd to 1st shows at as 600% increase. It has even bested the likes of Wii Fit, yesterday it was in second place, and I wouldn't be surprised if it took the number one spot!

This is indeed a great success for Killzone 2, especially considering that Wii Fit should have had the advantage since it was out longer and always was on demand.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't know if this is good or not but games like god of war 3, killzone 2 and FFXIII were said to make 2009 a ps3 year and now two of them are delayed until 2010. I agree that delays are made in order to perfect a game's experience and that's good.

I just hope this whole thing doesn't keep up with other hot games that are expected in 2009.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm ok with this. Besides, Uncharted 2 will be out this fall, so I'll have somthing to play through the winter. Also, isn't GT5 supposed to be out around Christmas?

fine with me, have enough games to keep me occupied

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News