Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15



  1. #1
    Junior Member KickYoAss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    19
    Sponsored Links

    COD Black Ops Update 1.10 Arrives, Requires PS3 Firmware 3.6+

    Sponsored Links
    I just updated my Call of Duty Black Ops around 8pm CST and can no longer play it on PS3 CFW.

    The game won't even start, informing me that I need to upgrade my PlayStation 3 Firmware to 3.6, or higher. Though after deleting install data, the game is right as rain again.

    Below is the 1.10 changelog from community manager JD_2020:

    Call of Duty Black Ops Patch 1.10 Changelog - 6/29/11
    • Security Updates.
    • New playlists – Flags and Bombs
    • C4 can no longer be warped to player carrying bomb in S&D and Sabotage.
    • Removed erroneous “Reset to Default” message when trying to load a DLC map you do not have.
    • In-game icons (care package icons, etc) no longer appear in the Create A Class menu.
    • Setting your console date in the future no longer causes inaccurate timestamps in Recent Players
    • Additional weapon balancing.
    • Ninja Pro Perk no longer makes sounds when mantling or diving to prone.


    COD Black Ops Update 1.10 Arrives, Requires PS3 Firmware 3.6+

    More PlayStation 3 News...

  2. #2
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    27,721
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the update KickYoAss and +Rep, it sounds like the same thing that was done for Killzone 3 recently and a few others.

    I will promote this to the main page shortly as soon as I add the changelog details above.

  3. #3
    Senior Member elser1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,419
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    excellent news!! with things like these crappy no skill cheat devices working on cfw i'm so glad, and wish sony would implement this immediately on every game, this has come around.. a lot of games are full of cheats and pirates.. not fair if you do the right thing and actually own the game!!!

    THANKS SONY i'm glad if this helps to make it an even playing field so to speak.. so stop your whinging, get a job.. buy the game!!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member tigereye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    119

    Exclamation

    elser1 --then what the heck are you doing here if you are against the piracy... i am also against cheat like (wallhack and aimbot) that what you mean but if you mean piracy.. then my dear you are on wrong place go and find some other place where you can suck ball from SONY.

  5. #5
    Senior Member properBo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    excellent news!! with things like these crappy no skill cheat devices working on cfw i'm so glad, and wish sony would implement this immediately on every game, this has come around.. a lot of games are full of cheats and pirates.. not fair if you do the right thing and actually own the game!!!

    THANKS SONY i'm glad if this helps to make it an even playing field so to speak.. so stop your whinging, get a job.. buy the game!!!
    My thoughts exactly yay, I'm going back to black ops!

  6. #6
    Senior Member elser1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,419
    Quote Originally Posted by properBo View Post
    My thoughts exactly yay, I'm going back to black ops!
    + rep mate!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tigereye View Post
    elser1 --then what the heck are you doing here if you are against the piracy... i am also against cheat like (wallhack and aimbot) that what you mean but if you mean piracy.. then my dear you are on wrong place go and find some other place where you can suck ball from SONY.
    excuse me mate!! i didn't show the lack of education to abuse you.. i'm here because i enjoy this site and generally try to contribute and help others, not flame them, and be "internet tough".. its not called ps3piracy.com and yes i have jb also but i don't go online with it.. i hope you get banned for implying i'm gay.. LOL
    Last edited by elser1; 06-30-2011 at 12:13 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #7
    Junior Member KickYoAss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    19
    Agreed, cheats online would piss me off profusely. I can hardly wait to try my zombies skills out online, but for now, I'm only going single player. I need to grab an ps3, right after my lazy bum does get a job.. Life is rough for the lazies...

  8. #8
    Senior Member elser1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,419
    Quote Originally Posted by KickYoAss View Post
    Agreed, cheats online would piss me off profusely. I can hardly wait to try my zombies skills out online, but for now, I'm only going single player. I need to grab an ps3, right after my lazy bum does get a job.. Life is rough for the lazies...
    LOL i know i haven't worked for years.. but in australia you don't have to, you live ok.. LOL

    can't wait to get the dlc on day.. looks awesome the zombies etc n maps

  9. #9
    Registered User Scaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6
    Awesome, no more cheats.

  10. #10
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    149
    Not sure why anybody would bother updating a game like COD while using CFW, as all the updates are online mutiplayer related, which is of no use to somebody on CFW since they have no PSN access.

 

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News