Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by leukotic View Post
    Not sure why anybody would bother updating a game like COD while using CFW, as all the updates are online mutiplayer related, which is of no use to somebody on CFW since they have no PSN access.
    This. I bought Black Ops for my PC a while back, I only play on it time to time (with friends) I'm not a big fan of FPS games. though.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    excellent news!! with things like these crappy no skill cheat devices working on cfw i'm so glad, and wish sony would implement this immediately on every game, this has come around.. a lot of games are full of cheats and pirates.. not fair if you do the right thing and actually own the game!!!
    You're apparently a way off here - CFW = No online - so why mention cheating anyway?? And even if there IS someone currently capable of running CFW and accessing (safely) PSN they would be most probably skilled or connected enough to avoid installing the latest game patch either and still go online with the game so no win here either.

Sponsored Links

Wink Game online with xbs link

Sponsored Links
    I use xbs link to play multiplayer with others that cant access PSN. You just need to know how to setup the connection and then you will be gaming online again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by leukotic View Post
    Not sure why anybody would bother updating a game like COD while using CFW, as all the updates are online mutiplayer related, which is of no use to somebody on CFW since they have no PSN access.
    I liked to keep it up to date, glitches in single player still do get addressed now and then. 1.09 still has random monkey bombs, failed thundergun/zeus cannon shots, and disappearing monkey bombs. I was hoping some day, they might actually address those issues.

Though after deleting install data: Were can i find the data? I have searched in mn hdd in file manager (multiman), but i cant find it.
    The game still says: need 3.6+ where is it?

Or should i format the hdd?

Greetz

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News