Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Ceramic White 320GB PS3 Heads to Europe on November 1, 2011

Sponsored Links
    Several months ago we reported that a classic white PlayStation 3 was coming to Japan, and now the ceramic white 320GB PS3 console is heading to Australia and Europe on November 1, 2011.

The white PlayStation 3 will come with two matching white Dualshock 3 controllers, and will be available at Micromania and in Australia at EB Games.

To quote: "Gamers in the UK can expect to pay 250GBP, while those in mainland Europe face a tag of €300 Euro, and Aussies will need to find $448 AUD.

Sadly, the white PS3 won't be coming to North America anytime soon-unless extremely geeky Sony fans across the pond are desperate enough to buy that they'll splash extra for importation."

Ceramic White 320GB PS3 Heads to Europe on November 1, 2011

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The white ps3 has an exquisite charm, just nice to see!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nearly nice as the 24K gold PS3.

i have a super rare white 60bg upgraded to a 640gb hdd full PAL cech02 model for sale if anyones int.. cfw 3.55 also.. 2 white new dual shocks etc.. its rare because its a true pal not ntsc import.. only one ive ever seen anywhere!!

This does look nice... Was thinking of spraying my PS3 silver to match my TV. Bet after a few weeks you can see the grubby finger marks all over it

My Black PS3 matches my TV just fine.

Thats pretty cool. I still wish the U.S. systems had more optional colors to sell like so many import consoles seen in Japan & UK.

Just spray paint it.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News