Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Capcom Unveils Resident Evil 6 PS3 Collector's Edition Details

Sponsored Links
    Capcom Head of Marketing UK & Europe Stuart Turner has unveiled Resident Evil 6 PS3 Collector's Edition details below today for fans.

To quote: Are you a true Resident Evil 6 fan? Then you certainly deserve what we've got in store!

We are pleased to announce the Resident Evil 6 Collector's Edition is now available to pre-order from selected retailers.

The Collector's Edition contains the following treasures:

• RE6 Game
    • Zombie Steel Book
    • Exclusive RE6 hardback artbook showing concept art from the game
    • RE6 Dynamic Theme for PS3 owners
    • Ivy University, Tall Oaks hooded sweatshirt (one size)
    • 'The RE6 forces emblems' - High quality enamelled zinc alloy emblems of the three main protagonists squad insignias, mounted and set in a limited numbered frame authenticated with signatures from Senior producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi , Producer [Register or Login to view links] and RE6 Director Eiichiro Sasaki. A must have piece for any fan of Resident Evil.

All of these amazing goodies are bundled together in the lenticular 'Needle Bomb' collectors box (as seen in the RE6 announce trailer). Stay on guard!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i hate these steel book games. i'd buy a lot of the collectors editions but i dislike them. i want all my games to look the same cover wise. lol i'm strange i guess but it looks better.

real pity because i'd love to have this one.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Tell me about it, I bought the SvR 06 cover (the metal one) and most of the damn ink has scratched off and it looks like crap in my collection now, lol.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News