Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Capcom Dev: Sony Motion Controller Means Wii-to-PS3 Ports

Sponsored Links
    During a recent interview with Capcom's Jun Takeuchi, 1UP (linked above) was told that several Japanese developers welcome Sony's upcoming PS3 Motion Controller as it opens the door for Wii-to-PS3 ports.

To quote from the interview: "1UP: What about Sony's motion control device?

JT: Well just being from Capcom, I can tell you that we have a lot of good ideas on how to make use of that technology and we're looking forward to putting them into practice.

However, speaking to other developers in Japan, I've heard a few of them say they were delighted by the Sony motion controller because they can just port over their Wii titles to the PS3."

Capcom Dev: Sony Motion Controller Means Wii-to-PS3 Ports

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If the PS3 motion controllers come out and are successful, I hope to see No More Hero's and other great WII games.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Goichi Suda has already indicated he wants to go multiplatform ([Register or Login to view links]). So maybe this will only speed things up.

Finally!
    Grannies playing PS3! =P

Hehe... Now i can sell my Wii aswell ...

PS3 seems to be THE game console.

Oh no

I sold my Wii because of all those crap games. There was just nothing of quality anymore.

My last hope is Sony has the better quality assurance. Otherwise this will be the beginning of the end.

I agree with the last poster. Seriously bringing wii games to the ps3 will drop the average quality of ps3 games so far it wouldnt be funny. There have been comparisons about the number of good games on the ps3 vs the 360 and this would just kill the ps3 in that.

They'd have to change the games up massively but I dont think they should even have that opportunity. I doubt they care to do more complex programming or work to get the game up to ps3 standards. Imagine a game with wii quality graphics on the ps3...

Can you say Resident Evil 4 for PS3?!!

Wooooot! Indeed.. Resident Evil 0 - 5 !

That would be super for PS3

Yay for all the great games like... And... Wait a minute...

Yes the Wii has crap for games. With the exception being the ones made by Nintendo. I personally think that it's a bad idea for a game like... (Place random bad wii game here. If you can not pick one just google "Wii games" and place any one of your search results here.) To be ported to the PS3. Like some of the people commenting before me said, it will lower the quallity of the games on the PS3.

Don't believe me? Sonic unleashed got a 3.8 on the 360 and ps3 on IGN, and the Wii version got a 7.2. Was this because Sega made the game better on the wii? Or does the wii's games suck so bad the Nintendo team gave it a higher score because the other games they play suck? You decide, I personally choose option two.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News