Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Canadian Retailer Prices PlayStation Move Controller at $59.99

Sponsored Links
    Update: Gadget Show head Jason Bradbury has also [Register or Login to view links] that PlayStation Move will launch this September, to quote: ".. another thing I was meaning to say. Sept for Playstation Move!!! I'm sure of it. Can't say why. Just.. September 2010."

Today Engadget.com reports that Canadian retailer [Register or Login to view links] has priced Sony's upcoming PlayStation Move Motion Controller at $59.99, however, the premature listing now appears to be mysteriously removed.

Sony previously stated that the pricepoint of a PlayStation Move starter kit will be around $100 US and will include a PlayStation Eye camera, a game and a Move controller... meaning the listing above likely referred to a single Move controller.

To quote: Sony's been pretty fuzzy on pricing for the PlayStation Move - we've only really heard "under $100" for the full package with controller and camera - but it looks like the numbers are starting to solidify, as Gamestop Canada has the controller itself now listed for $59.99.

How that number will translate into a US price is obviously up in the air, but Sony's MSRPs tend to be the same or similar across the US and Canada, so we'd say we've at least got a reasonable estimate of how much this thing is going to cost.

We'd also guess that this points to a full package price of $99, but we'll see - Sony's got months before the Move's planned holiday launch to tweak all these numbers."

Canadian Retailer Prices PlayStation Move Controller at $59.99

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i wish i had the ps3 for these..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I wish it would work on fw 3.15

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I wish they will drop the price..

Yes it is a good price, as he does it at will natal which he also post a price down..

Big Grin

I wish it will be Xbox 360 compatibillity.

Quote Originally Posted by TUHTA View Post
    I wish it will be Xbox 360 compatibillity.
    It's for the PS3, it can't and wont wor'k for Xbox 360. You guys have Project Natal.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News