Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i can confirm that cac doesn't work with fw 1.51. anyone with 1.54 or 1.60 that can test?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Are you confirming that it doesn't work with firmware 1.51 with or without purchasing it? Because I would like to purchase it, but only if I can run it on firmware 1.50.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Be more specific than that mate, i presume you have a Firmware 1.70?

Quote Originally Posted by TuRDMaN View Post
    Are you confirming that it doesn't work with firmware 1.51 with or without purchasing it? Because I would like to purchase it, but only if I can run it on firmware 1.50.
    it's already been confirmed that you need to purchase it. you can still transfer the file over via ps3proxy and try to run it and it will give a firmware error before you will get an error that you can't play it because you didn't buy it.

so long story short, no, it won't work with 1.51 or less. someone else needs to test on 1.54 or 1.6 for us please

i just confirmed that you need firmware 1.6+ to get CaC to work
    Last edited by icdedppl; 05-11-2007 at 06:15 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I got this game today from the US store. Anyone who has it can add me on his friends list

No it does not work on V 1.8.

Does anyone have any clue when we're going to see a European release of this?

It's really starting to get my back up now - all the decent PSN content is coming out in the US while we're just left hanging around waiting...

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News