Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Call of Duty: World at War PS3 Map Packs 50% Off, New Playlists

Sponsored Links
    Treyarch Community Manager Josh Olin announced today that Call of Duty: World at War PS3 Map Packs are 50% off for a limited time, and revealed news of new CoD playlists as well.

To quote: For one week only (offer ending November 1, 2009), Call of Duty: World at War Map Packs 1, 2, and 3 for PS3 will be half-off in the PlayStation Store (only available in North America).

So if you are missing one, we hope this makes it a bit easier to complete your collection!

With this, we're announcing some important playlist changes you'll want to take note of:

- Hardcore HQ: The addition of Hardcore Headquarters to the Hardcore playlists has taken effect, by popular demand.
    - Team Flags: In the MAP PACK category, the old "Team Objective" playlist has been removed, and replaced with two playlists; Team Flags being one of them (CTF, Domination, and War).
    - Team Objectives: Also in the MAP PACK category, the counterpart to Team Flags is this new playlist, Team Objectives (S&D, HQ, and Sabotage).
    - Also, all 3 map packs are now in the MAP PACK rotation. So if you want to play only new content, but are tired of the same 3 maps, this will hopefully be a happy medium for you :).

Finally, we've turned on Double-XP which will also end Monday, November 1st. So hit that prestige button one more time while the XP is cheap!

To your last breath!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Question Discount Map Packs

Sponsored Links
    I am currently in the process of downloading both map pack 2 & 3. I am aware of the 50% discount for them however it isn't showing the reduction on the Playstation Store when I have selected to purchase them. How will I know if I have the maps at the discounted price?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolutebull69 View Post
    I am currently in the process of downloading both map pack 2 & 3. I am aware of the 50% discount for them however it isn't showing the reduction on the Playstation Store when I have selected to purchase them. How will I know if I have the maps at the discounted price?
    I believe the sale is only in North America. I myself downloaded all 3 for about 15 dollars.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News