Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    they just ban me coz i did the prestige glitch after 6 patch, they 'll ever fail

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Do you need to update with the patches if your on 3.41 because i thought you couldn't go online anyways and most of the patches are for the online portion anyways. Unless there's something i'm missing

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Black ops still fails over 50,000 people console banned and im included LMFAO at the people that still play this with all the lag and bouncing betties were ment to be in it along with dedicated servers.

best cfw is waninkoko's but chance of brick i'm using wuntagrza with geohot's on top and for back ups multiman 1.14 no loading lv2patcher just load the game and play lbp2 also works with it and black ops just back up and run no editing.

I got banned because of 15th prestige lv50 with 99milion cod points hack and im console banned but i really don't care the game is a fail and i can still play just psid changer then they would have to reban me BLACK OPS = EPIC FAIL!!!
    Last edited by danny19901; 01-31-2011 at 01:10 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello,

Im on 3.55 CFW. Where can i download this patch? I don't have my ps3 online, so can i not run the patch from an external HD?

there is a program on the forums called ps3 game update manager + ftp client, it's at version 1.6 right now but that's just the thing your looking for

Thanks for the heads up.

any link to download updates ver 1.06 please??

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News