announced that the Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 patch 1.13 update has gone live, which includes security and game fixes as outlined below.
To quote: We are listening to you and we've been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.
CoD: Black Ops Patch 1.13 PlayStation 3 Updates:
- Security Updates.
- Addressed an issue where Custom Private Match settings were carrying over to Public matches.
- Prohibited clan tags can no longer be used.
- A player's win streak will now break if they quit out during a live match.
- Players that are partied up are no longer allowed to go into party-restricted lobbies such as FFA.
- Fixed a rare issue with Recent Games not showing the correct heat map.
- Addressed an exploit copying another player's emblem/playercard.
- Added Rezurrection DLC support. (Launching September 22nd!)
- Fixed some issues related to invites going from Zombie to Multiplayer.
- Unlocked clan tag colors can now be set using the swapped X/O button configuration.
More PlayStation 3 News