Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Angry Buy WH, so there is NO activation file

Sponsored Links
    i have buy WW on psstore euro, pay with visa e start to download on background. the file is:

[Register or Login to view code]

that is THE SAME of gb version listed on "PS3 USA/EUR/JAP Store Game Links thread!" so i have PAUSE the dowload and use psproxy, folding@home metod, to install .pkg file that i have on pc (DL in "PS3 USA/EUR/JAP Store Game Links thread!") after the install a have STOPPED background dl from store.

start WH and it RUN !!! so in info it is activated with my master account this day AT 11.30 when i have installed it at 18.45 !!! and PS proxy NOT LOG an activation file.. so the activation is on psstore network? and write on ps3 in other way.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The activation will have taken place before your main download started... this also happened with me for some of the retro games

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I dl'd the WH uk version using the F@H method, and as expected it wont launch. I then purchased WH from the store and stopped the download when it started, and the game launches fine from the XMB. I noticed on the PS3 proxy when downloading the WH from the ps store, that a weblink to a .txt file was present so maybe they record what users are allowed to play on this txt file? I dont really know, has anyone had the same thing happen to them? I didnt manage to record down what the link was unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by gr00ved View Post
    The activation will have taken place before your main download started... this also happened with me for some of the retro games
    if DL the same file but activation is not a .pkg file ... maybe we will send fake data to ps3 (via fake proxy) to activate other soft? like reprogramm car's ecu via obd :-D

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News