Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Since when has EB not ripped off customers? This week I was lucky enough to return a 2nd hand game for $39 where JB had the exact same game new for $39. I got it 2nd hand from JB for $29.

And with game pricing look at WiiU games. They really need to be dropped too. Aliens CM for PS3 was priced at $59 where the WiiU version was $99. You get more on the PS3 version so why is the WiiU version so much more?

I only buy from EB when they price match. They have even called them a few times as they never believe the prices I quote them but I always get the cheaper price.

And by the specs and BC and just about everything else I'm not impressed with the PS4 at all. No BC so NO SALE for me. I already need have a PS2 and PS3 connected when I want to play PS2 or PS3 games instead of having 1 console thats able to play both. I'm not going to have 3 consoles connected as where will the Xbox720 go? I'm guessing the Xbox720 will be BC with all 3 consoles, the way it should be.

i'm a console gamer FYI, but i can't afford to be a mad console fanboy like you are and one more thing that PC will be always better than consoles in the matter of graphics and frame rates, but gameplay and exclusives are best on consoles.

I have to agree with PS3GAMER, PC will always be superior graphics wise. PS4 wasn't needed, It's very expensive ($530?) and only a bit better (graphic wise) then PS3 and of course, some gimmicks to justify a new console and allow Sony so say they're innovating. Sure, It has way more graphic potential, but how long did It take to use all of PS3 potential? 6~7 years?

By the time we get to see PS4 at It's best we'll already have PS5. Consoles should be cheap or else It just won't sell much. People who are willing to afford A LOT to have amazing graphics spend that money on powerful PCs.

BluRay best example of that kind of console is ps2, best selling console of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    strange how eb australia has pre orders for ps4 games at $120 then

total rip off bs., unbelievable eh!!
    Tell me about it, $900 to preorder the damn thing and $120 for games. EB Games can keep dreaming if they think they're going to sell games for $120.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 02-22-2013 at 06:11 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sony CEO Confirms PlayStation 4 / PS4 Won't Support CD and SACD

Following up on yesterday's confirmation of PlayStation 4 video game pricing, today Sony CEO Andrew House also confirmed that the PS4 won't support CD and SACD (Super Audio CD) formats.

To quote from ReijiAsakura's Tweet (via twitter.com/ReijiAsakura/status/304699622717267968):

"ソニー・コンピュータ・エンターテンイメントのアンドリュー・ハウス氏、インタビュー終わり。まずプレイ ステーション4ではSACD、CDはサポー トしません。

Andrew House said PS4 does not support CD and SACD in interview.

So no CD music ripping."

Those seeking to rip disc audio tracks will have to use Sony's Music Unlimited service.

As always, feel free to share your thoughts on this news in the discussion thread below guys!

Sony CEO Confirms PlayStation 4 / PS4 Won't Support CD and SACD

More PlayStation 3 News...

Who cares?

No CD playback means no more PS1 game discs playback in future emulators on PS4.

Is there anything the PS4 will support?

You know the prices aren't announced right? I extremely doubt $530 is true based on the prices of the components inside.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast