Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Blizzard Confirms Diablo III is Coming to PlayStation 3 September 3rd

Sponsored Links
    Blizzard Entertainment Lead Designer Jason Bender confirmed today that Diablo III is coming to PlayStation 3 on September 3rd, 2013.

Below are the details, to quote: Greetings, PlayStation Nation! I'm excited to tell you that on September 3rd, PlayStation 3 gamers will join the eternal struggle between the High Heavens and the Burning Hells.

That's right, Diablo III is coming to PS3, so you'll want to make sure your couch can seat four comfortably- when you're smiting hordes of vile demons, it's good to have someone watching your back. So yeah, you might need a bigger couch.

My team has been hard at work custom-tailoring the PS3 version of Diablo III. We're putting all the fast-paced action (and shiny loot) that Diablo is known for into the palms of your hands in a way that feels natural and fun to play using a controller.

With direct character control and an intuitive user interface, all your demon-slaying skills are just a button-press away, so you'll be able to dive right in and vanquish evil with reckless abandon.

With the game now just three months away, it's a good time to [Register or Login to view links] your copy with your local retailer.

If you're looking for more information on the PlayStation 3 version of Diablo III, be on the lookout for coverage from E3, as the game will be playable on the show floor.

Blizzard Confirms Diablo III is Coming to PlayStation 3 September 3rd

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I never did get the whole hype for Diablo III. The fact that it'll get a release on PS3 will give me a chance to try the game out.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News