Bionic Commando: Rearmed Update - Includes PS3 Trophies!
Today Capcom's John Diamonon has announced news of a new Bionic Commando: Rearmed update which includes PS3 Trophies.
To quote: [Register or Login to view links] and [Register or Login to view links] decided to go back to the lab and work on an update for Bionic Commando Rearmed. But wait, it gets deeper.
Not only are we adding trophy support (that's right son), those over-delivering, son-of-a-guns got a little crazy and are offering a bit more:
New "Normal" difficulty setting. In this setting, the following changes are made:
- When you die, you respawn at the last solid ground or checkpoint
- The level Albatross B was cut
- The ability to reel out the cable when hanging or swinging to its full length
- If the player swings into a wall, they will no longer disconnect and be thrown away from the wall. Instead, they will keep connected and reel in
- Unlimited lives
Super Joe Machine Gun bug fix:
- When upgraded, the weapon also becomes more powerful in addition to the larger clip
- Fixed for all difficulty levels.
I hope all of you recognize the important role you play in helping us make better games. Our dialogues on PlayStation Blog and the [Register or Login to view links] were the primary motivators for this update, and as long as this open communication is done constructively, good things can and will happen.
We may not be able to follow through on every request from the community, but I guarantee you, we are listening. Thanks to all of you for the feedback and the involvement, please keep it up!
So, to recap, the score is:
Vocal PS Community - 1
Vocal Capcom Accountants - 0
When does the update go live you ask? Well, it's currently in QA, so it should be available real soon.
P.S. The magic numbers are 250, 500, 750, 1000, 1250, 1500, 1750 and 2000. Same rules apply. No consecutive posting but you can post more than once. PM me if your comment lands on these numbers. You get a choice of Flock, BCR, 1942, Age of Booty, Mega Man 9 or SFHD Remix. Enjoy!