Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Bethesda Announce Skyrim v1.2 PS3 Update is Now Live, Detailed

Sponsored Links
    Today Bethesda have announced that the Skyrim version 1.2 PS3 update is now live, and have detailed the changes below as follows:

Today we've begun rolling out Skyrim's 1.2 update for PlayStation 3 (labeled 2.01 on PSN).

The update is already available for users in Europe and we will let you know as soon as it's up in North America. Our current ETA for Xbox 360 and PC players is this Wednesday, November 30th.

So what does the new update cover? Details below...

UPDATE 1.2 NOTES (all platforms unless specified)

• Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)
    • Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive (Xbox 360)
    • Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC)
    • Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
    • Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player's wedding dead
    • Dragon corpses now clean up properly
    • Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
    • Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug
    • Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely
    • Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory
    • Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor
    • Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
    • ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)
    • Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues (PC)
    • General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)

After releasing the 1.2 update, we will continue to monitor forums, blogs, etc. for issues you are reporting, and we will keep you updated on further updates to improve your gameplay experience. Thanks for playing Skyrim.

Bethesda Announce Skyrim v1.2 PS3 Update is Now Live, Detailed

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah - already downloaded it yesterday ... quite like the "Wedding" fix - LOL

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    still can't put down bf3 to play this.. only level 2 LOL will have to do this and uncharted 3 then fin batman and sr the 3rd.. LOL

no more new games til mass effect 3 i think..

looks like they REALLY messed up the pc version

Banned User
    I've just about finished Skyrim now. Only got a handful of misc missions left. I've done all the main missions. Its a great game, looks good but it doesn't have an ending. Even after the main parts are finished it just keeps going without any movie or anything to say you've finished it.

Would be nice if it had some kind of ending to say congrats you did it but it doesn't. Oh, was that a spoiler of sorts? A spoiler as I've told everyone to expect nothing at the end...

i thought you fin it in 8 hrs, must have been somneone else..

Banned User
    I did, then I went back and finished the side missions. I had other games to finish then I went back to it.

I usually reply the good ones. That why I wont be playing Battlefield 3 again. MW3 is getting my attention for a 2nd time

I've already cared 3 dragons my skills are still not unlocked!!!

Damn, i've enough to be a Bethesda's betatester, if they pay me...

Banned User
    cared 3 dragons? Don't you mean killed? I'm so powerful now I kill dragons in about 5 hits. Well it was 5 last time I killed one. I'm level 100 on just about everything now, just have to start filling the things I don't use like stealth and pick pocket and conjuring and things like that.

I got the misc missions to go. The small missions like collect all 100 gems. I doubt I'll do that one as I only have 3 and I've unlocked just about everywhere on the map.

It's a really fun game but I think I've finished it. It's starting to not be much fun anymore. There is nothing to do so I walk around doing the small missions and helping people or just kill them if I dont like their mission.

Thats where Fallout New Vegas was great. Its actually bigger than Skyrim but you had a goal and an ending so its a better game.
    Last edited by spunkybunny; 11-29-2011 at 11:34 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

dragons are easy to kill, i'm at lv 10XD... i'm ALWAYS care them with my follower WHO with strong 2-handed weapon equipped, just take a coffee time to break one down...

But after the scene when i drain dragons' soul, my skill is still grey/blocked...

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News