Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Skyrim v1.3 PS3 Update is Now Live on PSN, Changes Detailed

Sponsored Links
    Following up on their previous patch, today Bethesda announced that the Skyrim version 1.3 PS3 update is now live on PSN with the changes detailed below.

To quote: The update is now up on XBox Live and available on PSN in Europe. We'll let you know when it's live in North America. For PC players, the Large Address Aware update is currently in testing. More to come soon.

Update 1.3 Notes (all platforms unless specified)
    • General stability improvements
    • Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
    • Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
    • Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
    • Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
    • Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
    • Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate

Skyrim v1.3 PS3 Update is Now Live on PSN, Changes Detailed

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i have to try this game properly.. i stopped after about 2 hrs max to continue bf3 online.. i hardly play it now and i just checked and i'm still in top 5000 in world.. LOL got to 2000 but after that its many hrs..

all my friends list still play bf3, not many mw3 at all and a few on skyrim so i guess they are pretty much the best 3 games around atm on ps3.. i hope this update improves the game where needed.. thanks

anyways i am really looking forward to starting my skyrim experience..
    Last edited by elser1; 12-15-2011 at 10:47 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope soon it'll be out, this game has too many bugs!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i can't find it, are you sure it's already been released?

No, it isn't yet out.

The latest update is called Version 02.02 - and is online for both, BLES01329 & BLES01330. Only BLUS30778 called the latest update 01.02.
    Last edited by oVERSoLDiER; 12-16-2011 at 09:10 AM

You're right, (the boss, too), I read bad before when I searched the update. Sorry guys.

Banned User
    Has anyone noticed this Skyrim update is still only 3.60 firmware.

A lot of games are 3.60 updates. They are teasing us $ony. Knowing we are that close but still not close enough. I can't wait for the big FU! when 4.00 CFW comes out. I doubt it will, but a CFW patch to run 4.00 games would be nice. Even just a patch to run 3.60 games is all thats needed. Not a patch for each game a patch for 3.55 CFW.

thanks oversoldier mate.. i'll throw it in in the morning and see what happens with my reg 4 bles01329 version.. merry xmas mate if i don't catch you sooner and thanks for all your help and support mate.. cheers +rep..

yeah even the keys to mod eboots with deans ebootfix/mod will suffice.. wouldn't it be awesome for all those that need it.. merry xmas sony.. LOL

i don't think it will happen though unfortunately as the only people with the keys don't want to help anyone else so they may never be released.. grrrr. i wish i was smart enough in pc to get them as i'd share evrything i could..oh well maybe one day.. LOL
    Last edited by elser1; 12-16-2011 at 10:28 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The last update is supposed to make smaller saves too. Improving performance.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News