Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Ben Heck's Latest Wonder Project: PS3 Laptop

Sponsored Links
    Ben Heck put his skills to good use again in his latest project. This time he has turned a PS3 into a Laptop.

There aren't any details as of yet, only the picture shown below.

To quote: It looks like the PS3 is finally getting some hot mod love from console modding's reigning wizard, Ben Heck. We don't really have all the details since he hasn't announced the project yet, but the display looks like it's the one he used for the Xbox 360 Elite laptop, for a true 720p picture.

He's obviously been leveling up his already formidable powers though, 'cause this is one of his most polished projects yet.

Ben Heck's Latest Wonder Project: PS3 Laptop

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Cool OMG Sexy

Sponsored Links
    That is very pristine, i want one enough said- drools on self, I would push that in everyones face and bring it everywhere that I go, It would be my conjoined twin!! I love it and would pay a pretty penny for it... First poster.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I took a look at some of the pics. It is really impressive I must say. I'd like to see it in action in a video or something. I could only imagine how heavy that thing must be considering the weight of the ps3. Or even how hot it must get.

Despite all that, it's still a very nice mod indeed.

This is a very impressive mod. I'd like to see in action in a video or something.

I could only imagine how heavy or hot it must get though...
    Last edited by B3yondGamer; 04-11-2008 at 04:41 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by B3yondGamer View Post
    This is a very impressive mod. I'd like to see in action in a video or something.
    [Register or Login to view links]

heres the video (woohoo my first post and i'm being helpful a great way to start off methinks)

the video shows him playing RFoM so hes got my vote

How would something like this be powered, by a monster battery pack in a rucksack?? lol that would be funny!!

its powered by mains only, but a backpack battery might last about half an hour.

Looks awesome to me.. I'm very interested to see what kind of price it gets too when it's put up for auction, might place a bid myself.

Yikes! that thing looks awesome. is that a "p" next to the"Playstaion 3" under the screen?

Quote Originally Posted by dmx6468279 View Post
    Yikes! that thing looks awesome. is that a "p" next to the"Playstaion 3" under the screen?
    Yes that is a P (it stands for portable)

PS4 laptop ?

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News