Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

BBC iPlayer available on PS3

Sponsored Links
    BBC blogger Darren Waters has reported that the bbc's iplayer is now working through an unofficial website on the PS3.

To access it just enter http://www.ps3iplayer.com/ in the PS3's browser to access BBC content.

I haven't tried this myself yet and there seem to be some mixed reports coming through about quality. Either way it seems another cool piece of kit in the PS3's arsenal of weapons in the media centre war.

iPlayer can be accessed via your PC browser on [Register or Login to view links] or on your Nintendo Wii.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what is bbc iplayer ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    BBC Iplayer is a Web-Based script that allows UKers to watch the most popular programmes from most BBC Channels from the past week on their Computers and the Wii.

Quote Originally Posted by IanJ View Post
    I haven't tried this myself yet and there seem to be some mixed reports coming through about quality. Either way it seems another cool piece of kit in the PS3's arsenal of weapons in the media centre war.
    I tried it. Works a treat.

Apparently the bbc want to employ the programmer. They are going to officially support the ps3.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News