Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Atlus Warns of Demon's Souls Dangers & Rewards on Halloween

Sponsored Links
    Today AtlusAram has unveiled that new dangers and rewards will be lurking in the shadows for those who play Demon's Souls for PS3 online this Halloween. Boo!

Press Release: IRVINE, CALIFORNIA - OCTOBER 29, 2009 - Atlus U.S.A., Inc. today passed along an ominous warning to online players of the sleeper hit Demon's Souls for PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system.

"Early reports from the Kingdom of Boletaria indicate that the Old One's power grows," announced Aram Jabbari, Manager of PR and Sales for Atlus, shuffling awkwardly under the weight of his full set of fluted armor.

"We've discovered that the nefarious Demon will seek to descend the land in pure blackness on All Hallow's Eve. His minions will be more powerful, but the rewards for those who seek to challenge them will be greater as well. We don't know how long this dark tendency will last, but we do advise those prone to controller-into-LCD syndrome to proceed carefully."

Jabbari then cackled as he quickly put a Thief's ring on his finger and disappeared.

Demon's Souls is out now for PlayStation 3 system and retails with an MSRP of $59.99.

Atlus Warns of Demon's Souls Dangers & Rewards on Halloween

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    too bad I'm still waiting for this game to arrive at my home

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The game is already quite hard, and still they put even more hardness in it... These devs are MAD ^^

But it's a great surprise! Now I know where I'll be on Halloween.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News