Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Assassin's Creed III PS3 Pre-Order, Available on PlayStation Store

Sponsored Links
    Following up on their first look, today Ubisoft EMEA Digital Sales Manager Etienne Tardieu has outlined Assassin's Creed III PS3 pre-order details - which is now available on PlayStation Store!

To quote: Assassin's Creed III is set for a 31 October 2012 release, and we're happy to announce it is available to pre-order from PlayStation Store now.

It is the 18th century, North America. Out of the embers of his burning village, a new Assassin, Connor, will rise. Born of Mohawk and British descent, his fight for freedom and justice will be forged in the flames of revolution.

There are a number of options available to pre-order.

Pre-order Assassin's Creed III and receive an exclusive single-player mission "A Dangerous Secret," where you'll fight against a secret that could jeopardize the founding of the revolution.

Or pre-order Assassin's Creed III Gold Edition which includes "A Dangerous Secret" as well as a season pass for exclusive discounts on future content.

We also have Assassin's Creed III Liberation coming to PlayStation Vita. For the first time ever, you will play as a female Assassin - Aveline - and immerse yourself in the bustling colony of 18th-century New Orleans to win freedom for your land and your people.

Pre-order both Assassin's Creed III and Assassin's Creed III Liberation for PS3 and PS Vita for an even more in-depth and connected experience.

Why pre-order on PlayStation Store?

Pre-ordering games on PlayStation Store has many great benefits, including:

• Pre-Order Offers*: Many pre-orders come with exclusive discounts, offers or additional content at no extra charge.
    • Auto-Download: Pre-orders will auto-download to your console** in advance of the official release date: meaning there's no waiting to play on release day.
    • Pay Later: When you pre-order on PlayStation Store you don't pay anything up front. We'll charge your wallet a few days before the official release date, giving you plenty of time to save up for your next favourite game.

*Pre-Order Offers vary from product to product, please check product for details before pre-ordering

**Auto-download requires Automatic Login and Auto Sign-In to be enabled on your PS3 system

Assassin's Creed III PS3 Pre-Order, Available on PlayStation Store

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah, SURE, those are very wonderfull "bonuses" for preordering on PSN - it will all most certainly (NOT) cover for the hiked up prices there. Only total moron or some one not caring about their money will purchase games of PSN when you can get a retail copy (which you can later on sell or let some one to borrow etc) for much much less.

Some prices on PSN are simply joke - you can get BD new in store or online up to 4 times cheaper. Sony - get real!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You should see XBL, they're selling games like SR1 and 2 for $50 when I can get it for $15 brand new.

yeah it can be ridiculous. i remember my mate bought fifa 12 off store for $109 when i paid $50 for disc at same trime. insane but at least he played it LOL i never even opened mine but i did sell it on ebay a few weeks ago for $50 so all is good

i prefer disc anytime as for resale value.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News