Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Armored Movie Was Free via PS3 and PSP on PlayStation Network

Sponsored Links
    It appears someone messed up yesterday as the full [Register or Login to view links], which just hit theatres on December 4th, was available briefly for FREE via the PS3 or PSP on Sony's PlayStation Network.

If anyone managed to grab the PSN Link to it before it was changed to just the movie's trailer feel free to comment below.

For those curious, the movie cast features Matt Dillon, Jean Reno and Laurence Fishburne among others and a video trailer of it is below.

Plot: A newbie guard for an armored truck company is coerced by his veteran coworkers to steal a truck containing $42 million. But a wrinkle in their supposedly foolproof plan divides the group, leading to a potentially deadly resolution.

To quote: "Armored, which is still playing in theaters right now, can be downloaded to your PS3/PSP with a minimal amount of cleverness.

Go to the PlayStation Video Store and click the "Search" icon at the top right. Search for "Armored" and you'll find a free download of the movie, compatible with both the PSP and PS3."

Armored Movie Was Free via PS3 and PSP on PlayStation Network

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got lucky yesterday as I've managed to get the movie before it was pulled. I didn't think until it was too late about using PS3 Proxy to snag the dl link, pretty sure the link would have been useless after they pulled it anyway.

Anyone who dl'd it had it removed from their dl history so you couldn't share with others. But if you had it dl'd to your PS3 in time the movie has no time limit and no expire date. I've already watched the movie once and for some reason the "Times Played" (under information) says it was played zero times

The movie itself was ok, I'd give it a 7/10. The end of the movie was really open ended, they didn't show what happened at the end, only the guy in the hospital. But hey can't complain about something if it's free right

I think Sony should have 1 free movie a month, that would be nice

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    The reason it may still be active is because to this day even though they pulled it the direct PSN Link for that "full" PSP slipup of Undead Knights still works: http://www.ps3news.com/psp-ps-vita-n...ned-full-game/

So, if anyone did get it let us know.

It's a shame they caught it so soon x[ I didn't get a chance to download it

Some one who posted that instead of the trailer is getting fired lol. I presume they didn't do it intentionally but chose the wrong file to link to the store or something would be cool to get it though maybe the link will work like that game above. Would like to check the movie out prob some how will get leaked on the internet now and i can get it there as well. well thanks for this post!

Yeah you can find torrents of that movie, like I said the movie is ok not great.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News