Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Analyst: PS3 Price Drop Could be Announced Within Days

Sponsored Links
    Analyst Mike Hickey has revealed that recent channel checks suggest that that a PS3 price cut announcement will be coming from Sony in a few days... to quote:

Whilst a PS3 price cut of some sort seems certain within the coming months, one analyst has gone one further by predicting that a drop will be confirmed within days.

"Recent channel checks indicate increased speculation for a PS3 price cut announcement from Sony in the next couple of days," Janco Partners' Mike Hickey stated, according to [Register or Login to view links].

"We think the company needs to reduce the current price by $100 to effectively restart unit velocity at retail. We believe the market is expecting a PS3 price cut in April or by June E3 at the latest.

"If Sony does not cut The Price of their console, we expect the continuation of languishing PS3 hardware sales and the potential for publishers to accelerate their reallocation of resources away from the PS3 console."

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't see where this guy is getting this from. Just like how the other rumor said that Sony was going to disable watching blu rays on the PS3 but still allowing us to play blu ray games. I wish I could get paid to just set around and think things up.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    to lower the price of the PS3, Sony will still make profits and now they are not..

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News