Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Amazon Dates Metal Gear Online For November

Sponsored Links
    Online retailer Amazon.com is now taking pre-orders for Metal Gear Online, the upcoming multiplayer-focused spin-off of Hideo Kojima's legendary Metal Gear series.

A price of $59.99 and a release date of November 15, 2008 is scheduled. They have also posted what we assume is the Official box art, displayed below.

Finally, Konami announced last February that gamers who pre-order Metal Gear Solid 4 in the U.S. at any GameStop or EBGames will receive free access to the Metal Gear Online beta test, which is set to launch in late April.

Amazon Dates Metal Gear Online For November

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, the beta it's coming on a few days so this could be very legit to me but without a official announce from Konami... it's still just a TBA to me until Konami finally reveal the release date.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    just buy mgs4 the game it comes with an online starter pack which is 5 maps and plenty of adversarial modes... from what i heard the MGONLINE is the full game after all the downloadable content that the starter pack will received.

shoot for now im gonna just play the beta, which is coming april 17 on the euro psn!! yay

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News