Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links

Cool

Sponsored Links
    Smart on his part never using the same account again. If we end up finding out that these facts are not so, there will not be anybody to rag on.

Anyways, I'm always happy to have a substantial firmware update! I just wish it could be a little bit sooner of course.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    First I thought OMG I just bought a PS3 then I saw "No OtherOS", and being a Linux guru I thought .. What the heck, let them kids have it !

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Considering that they are removing OtherOS option from the new ps3 does that mean sony will stop patching up exploits people find using linux, if there are any still left?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    they always do this.. why don't they just make it small from the start so the people who wait in lines and get shot at and robbed to buy the damn thing don't have an oversized goofball ass system.

Quote Originally Posted by justinridic123 View Post
    they always do this.. why don't they just make it small from the start so the people who wait in lines and get shot at and robbed to buy the damn thing don't have an oversized goofball ass system.
    LOL! I see your point but sadly companies like Sony enjoy receiving double the revenue from marketing the same product twice.

Not to mention they can usually get the materials and parts cheaper after it has lost it's initial $600 price tag and has been 'out in the open' for a while.

That's the logical side of me speaking. I'd like to say that they just enjoy testing their product's limits and seeing how much they can squeeze into so little, but so does everyone else it seems.

For Sony, once it has become 'old news', their mindset tells them 'it's time to pump out the smaller one'. This has been their behavior since the very first PlayStation and i'm sure this won't be the last of it we see.

Maybe a changing on the DH file system?

Maybe this HD changing thing are indeed a changing in the HD filesystem, like going from FAT32 to NTFS, to give a better support to the future mass-releases of fullboxed games in the PSN too, like all of the games being released simultaniously, again, like the PSP actual scene. And, i remember something about FAT32 having some space limits to operate in a decent speed, like only being abble to operate on 180 GB below, because if greater than this, it bacames a little slow to write to the disc.

Its just a shot, but its my bet.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News