Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Activision Announces Double XP for Call of Duty: Black Ops on PS3

Sponsored Links
    Today Activision's Social Media Manager Dan Amrich has announced news that a Double XP weekend is incoming for Call of Duty: Black Ops on the PlayStation 3.

To quote: Leo Tolstoy once [Register or Login to view links], "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."

Ask any PlayStation gamer who missed out on the Call of Duty: Black Ops double XP weekend a few weeks ago, and they'll tell you: Leo knew what he was talking about.

While other platforms soaked up the extra experience points, PS3 gamers had to hang in there while PlayStation put everything in order behind the scenes. In cases like that, patience isn't a virtue - patience is a pain in the butt.

As the double-XP date loomed nearer, more and more PlayStation gamers wondered if they'd be able to take part in the festivities, and [Register or Login to view links] - developer of Black Ops - swore to fans that they would not be forgotten.

This weekend, they're quickly making good on that promise, with a double-XP period that lasts from this Friday, May 20th at 10am all the way through the weekend and beyond - the good stuff keeps coming until 10am on Tuesday the 24th. What's more, that's going to be even sweeter thanks to a Nuketown 24/7 playlist that's being added just for the event.

Nuketown is my favorite map because it's small and chaotic - and the close confines often result in high kill counts, which can really push you to the next level of Prestige in a hurry during a bonus XP weekend. It's a fast, intense map - but don't let that stop you from uncovering some of [Register or Login to view links].

So if the two most powerful warriors are patience and time...well, you've been patient, and it took some time. This weekend, enjoy being the warrior.

Activision Announces Double XP for Call of Duty: Black Ops on PS3

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wow... Can't wait... glad i'm off until tues... good timing!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    its friday may 20 at 10:38 here and its not on.. what timezone is this for.. i need this to catch up.. i suck at that game. LOL

The news is from the US PS Blog, so I'd say by tomorrow at this time (for you) it should be live as it's only Thursday night here.

well its 3 pm central time here still not out yet ...when exactly is it gonna b out my time? also, anyone knows when is the 2nd map pack coming out for the ps3?

It's already out..

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News