Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Activation .pkg file

Sponsored Links
    Hi, I'm using the ps3 GUI to download lemmings. There's however two files, lemmings.pkg and also lemmings-activation.pkg. How do I get this work on the ps3?

update: I tried downloading the update before and after the game download. The download was ok but I get "error" when it's installing

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well I download the lemmings from ps store and Install it!Then activation from ps3news and install it on my ps3 without the problems! But when I boot the game it is still the demo!! Any idea how to fix this?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorry guys but this method isn't working for 1.60 and above firmwares ... you won't be able to get any full game from PSN, unless it's free.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    think the other way is if anyone has the old pkg file....but that's only a theory

Quote Originally Posted by Zoddi View Post
    think the other way is if anyone has the old pkg file....but that's only a theory
    what do you mean ? what old pkg file ?

In the early days, some of the PKG files (lemmings.pkg) and license files (license.pkg) were released on the net, with instructions how to set up a proxy.

I compared the lemmings license with the on that's currently on the psn store for download. This license file (pkg) is 100% the same. Sony changed something in the way the ps3 handles downloads, not inside the license pkg..

Quote Originally Posted by Asure View Post
    In the early days, some of the PKG files (lemmings.pkg) and license files (license.pkg) were released on the net, with instructions how to set up a proxy.

I compared the lemmings license with the on that's currently on the psn store for download. This license file (pkg) is 100% the same. Sony changed something in the way the ps3 handles downloads, not inside the license pkg..
    what old days? You mean yesterday? lol

dont the proxy method work anymore? Remember i could download full games and install them without any prob

I'm still using the proxy method with firmware 2.10 without problems.
    PS With european PS.

i would activate tekken online downloaded with ps3gui it's not work
    i modified activation but his not work

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News