3D Dot Game Heroes Confirmed for PS3 in North America

Just over a month ago we saw the debut trailer for the PS3 exclusive 3D Dot Game Heroes.

As one of the most promising PlayStation 3 exclusive games in Japan, 3D Dot Game Heroes is apparently being localized for North America.

Sony just posted the following message on their official http://twitter.com/SonyPlayStation/status/5206670690 page, to quote:

"No need to import - 3D Dot Game Heroes for PS3 is DEFINITELY coming to NA! Spread the word, more to come."

The publisher and release date is still unknown. Still, it is great seeing a unique game like 3D Dot Game Heroes be made available to a worldwide audience.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Yes, I so wanted that game ^^ At least in any language I can read...

After playing Demon's Souls, this is my number one most wanted game. I didn't personally like Folklore, but I believe that stems from the engine limitations more than anything. Anyways, they have proven themselves since then and I am certain that this game will be excellent.

Question

When does it come out in Japan, and then can anyone give an estimate on when it might come out in NA based off of the Japanese release date?