Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Down What a bad product the Splitfish Dual Frag SFX Pro

Sponsored Links
    Well here I am with my second Frag SFX PRO and still totally frustrated with it!

First one neither the fragchuck nor mouse connected to the dongle, so brought it back and got a replacement (should have asked for my money back!). Even left a note on the splitfish forum but it seems that people's complaints are just deleted so that it does not effect sales!

Second one connected but boy oh boy does it leave a lot to be desired. Ungraded the firmware and to different sensitivity settings but try any game Call of Duty MW2, Battlefield Bad Company Beta and sure I can run around but try and aim at anything forget about it, it just jumps from place to place with no chance in 1,000,000 to ever getting a shot on target let alone a headshot with a sniper.

There is no reason for a power off switch on the fragchuck as even if you turn it off by the next day your battery will be dead. What a useful power switch. And what a great suggestion in the FAQ section ([Register or Login to view links]) "If you are not going to use your Frag Pro for a day or two - it is recommended to remove the batteries." what product in the world with batteries are you expected to remove the batteries if not going to use it for a day or two? So in other words remove your batteries after you finish playing. Batteries are dead in 24 hours.

Posted this on the splitfish forum too but I am sure they will delete it like my last.

Great consumer service from this company. Anyway tomorrow if back to the shop for a refund on this useless product.

I recommend this product for the aspiring cannon fodder enthusiast!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzeeer View Post
    Posted this on the splitfish forum too but I am sure they will delete it like my last.
    Definitely... they actually had (2) accounts registered here to spam their product via posting fake "praise reviews" on it in the Forums and we banned them both.

Then they tried to argue with us that they were different people, and I pasted their matching IPs and they haven't been back since.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News