Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

MKVtoPS3 v0.1 Now Available, MKV to PS3 Without Recompression

Sponsored Links
    Update: Now MKVtoPS3 v0.2 is available, which includes a spaces in folder bug fix.

MKVtoPS3 is software that allows you to convert MKV to PS3 without recompression.

The software is very easy to use and allows playback of MKV files with subtitles on USB flash drive or external hard drive.

Download: MKVtoPS3 v0.1

HOW TO USE:

1. Open a video file MKV
    2. Open a file SRT subtitles (optional)
    3. Click "OK"
    4. If there is no support titles, copy the file. M2ts created VIDEO folder at the root of the USB key. If there are subtitles, copy the folder "AVCHD" created at the root of the USB key
    5. Run the file / folder on PS3
    6. To view the subtitles, press "triangle" during playback and then "Subtitle options"

NOTE:

This software may suffer from many bug, if it will, let me know on the ps3gen forum The next version will include more languages, changing subtitles (font, color, size), chapters and more.

SPONSORS:

Thanks to [Register or Login to view links], the best french site dedicated to the PS3 and also www.ps3news.com

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Very nice first release DrEmmettBrown!

I gave you +Rep and added you to the PS3 Dev class here since you are sharing your work with our community!

Looking forward to the upcoming v0.2 that you mentioned in the Chatbox too.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't know french so I'll write here. Whenever I click "OK" I get this error and nothing happens.

Can someone confirm working?

[Register or Login to view code]

Thanks a lot.. it's awesome very easy to use..

Quote Originally Posted by The17 View Post
    I don't know french so I'll write here. Whenever I click "OK" I get this error and nothing happens.

Can someone confirm working?
    I can confirm the error you get, I just grabbed a sample MKV file and tried it. DrEmmettBrown said he was going to take a nap and then be back in a few hours to possibly release v0.2 so hopefully he can sort this bug then.

Update: I got it to work now without the error! Here is what I did:

1) Extracted the MKVtoPS3v0.1 folder to my Desktop
    2) Selected Options > Language > English
    3) Selected Open File, and browsed to my sample (ctu-x264-aliens.in.america.111-sample.mkv) which was located in C:/
    4) The Output was automatically set to C:\ so I didn't touch it
    5) Clicked OK and it opened a DOS prompt to do it's work and then said Job Done!
    6) The resulting file (ctu-x264-aliens.in.america.111-sample.split.1.m2ts) was created in C:/

Banned User
    Hello guys, i know where this bug come from and i hope correct it before tomorrow, sorry for the bad coding

I extracted files on my desktop and when clicking on a MKVtoPS3 some kind of error appears:
    (the application failed to initialize properly)
    any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by DrEmmettBrown View Post
    Hello guys, i know where this bug come from and i hope correct it before tomorrow, sorry for the bad coding
    I was wondering that with this software can you have more than one movie on a usb hard drive in AVCHD format and have the PS3 see them? I know with mkv2vob it will only allow one movie on a USB hard drive to work in AVCHD format. thanks in advance

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by oriondeft View Post
    I extracted files on my desktop and when clicking on a MKVtoPS3 some kind of error appears:
    (the application failed to initialize properly)
    @oriondeft : Have you got [Register or Login to view links] installed on your PC?

@loader187 : you're right if you choose subtitles, it make an AVCHD folder and you can only see 1 file on your PS3. However, you can format your usb stick in 2 or 3 parts for each AVCHD folders
    Last edited by DrEmmettBrown; 01-26-2009 at 10:42 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by DrEmmettBrown View Post
    @oriondeft : Have you got [Register or Login to view links] installed on your PC?
    I think I forgot about that after the os reinstall, thank you.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News