Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What's your most favorite game from 2011?

Well the year is almost over and most blockbuster games have been released (ex. Uncharted, MW3, BF3, etc).

So what was your most favorite game of the year and what console did you play it on? You can also write why you chose the game.

Personally InFamous 2 on the PS3 was my most favorite game of the year. The gameplay was very exciting and fun and it never got old. My only complaint is that the storyline isn't very intresting compared to a game like Uncharted 3.

You can also say what other games you enjoyed and didn't enjoy from 2011.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 11-06-2011 at 04:43 AM

Let me try Uncharted 3, soon, and i can tell you. You know, so long i cannot play new games.. lol..

Rage is my favorite ATM but that could change as I have not started Uncharted 3 yet, gonna start it later today, Rage I am playing on my PC, as I can't play fps games with a control pad, keyboard and mouse all the way

Infamous 2 was good, Catherine was awesome, Disgaea 4 was addicting as hell, Deus Ex: HR was nearly perfect...

This year was great for games, voting for Uncharted 3!

Agree, this new Deus Ex rule Tried on pc few minutes, too heavy

Mortal Kombat 9 is my favorite game from 2011. Had the best story mode of any fighting game I've ever played.

Deus Ex also took a few good hours of time to beat, but I wouldn't consider it as fun as Dead Island.

Was MK9, now enjoying Uncharted 3 greatly. I'm gonna capture Nolan North in a backpack and have him voice over my life.

Gears Of War 3 for the 360. And my hack of tecmo super bowl with all 32 teams!

Lol, I was skeptical about including Gears of War 3 since I've been posting about 360-related stuff lately, but I have been playing a lot of multiplayer.

From 2011.......? I guess nothing for me (V_V)

Basicly I haven't play cuz I can't download that much file and I don't have enough money to buy original game as well....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast