Sponsored Links
    Hell, just joined couple minutes ago

good site

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Welcome, I hope you don't think its hell here

Just kidding

Hello everyone,

Call me alxffrdz. I from ID. like first post, I registered with you a while ago. I don't yet have a PS3... but my friend have it, and one of them is broken called ylod, so i want to know how to fix it and maybe i will become a ps3 fixer later.

Anyway nice to meet you all I hope you would like to help me couse my english is not very good.

Hello to all members of PS3News. Obviously I am new, just registered a few minutes ago.

The name is Tamrat and I am from Ethiopia (you probably haven't heard of it ever. In case you are wondering its in East Africa.) I currently own a CECH2K PS3 (120GB or the first gen Slim). Its jailbroken and been running Kmeaw's 3.55 CFW until very recently.

I am sorry but I use pirated games. Its a must in Ethiopia because there are absolutely no game retailers here (its all still PS2 here). You can't even buy online or order because there are no international banks for a use of credit card.

I am currently running Rogero's 4.21 CFW (downloading the latest CFW is trouble because of internet data cap issues). I am playing Shift 2, Hitman Absolution, The Last of Us and FIFA 13.

Hello again and looking forward to it.

Hey there, I just registered for some reason my ps3 has decided it won't read any of my game discs so I've decided to use some cfw . ^-^

Hello!

Got interested in game resigning since my friends do it to their games and I too wanted to try it and they recommended this site!

Quote Originally Posted by alxfrdz View Post
    Hello everyone,

Call me alxffrdz. I from ID. like first post, I registered with you a while ago. I don't yet have a PS3... but my friend have it, and one of them is broken called ylod, so i want to know how to fix it and maybe i will become a ps3 fixer later.

Anyway nice to meet you all I hope you would like to help me couse my english is not very good.
    If you need help with YLOD, I recommend putting new thermal paste in. Or Reflow it and/or reball it. Hope it works for you!

Quote Originally Posted by prettyfuntbh View Post
    Hello!

Got interested in game resigning since my friends do it to their games and I too wanted to try it and they recommended this site!
    I have a guide over in the tutorial section Check it out for a great step-by-step instructions on resigning
    Last edited by JeoWay; 07-19-2013 at 12:39 AM Reason: Quote another user

Hello All, I'm new to the site.

I've done some reading and it seems i can learn a lot on this forum.

looking forward to becoming a member.

New here... hacked the stuff outta my psp and now I want more outta my PS3. I hope this is the right place.

Sponsored Links