Hi all, welcome aboard.

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    newbie here.. surfing

Smile Hello everyone!

Hi everyone! =D

And I'm new to this site ^^

Hey what's up all, just registered here, seems like a pretty nice site for anyone interested in the PS3.

I've been recently trying to rip blu-rays from the PC to Yellow Dog, then transfer to my PC for storage until I get a burner... stuck at Linux not mounting the blu-rays due to write-protection but I think I'm close, I'm sure I'll be posting more

hello, im a new user too.. what's up everyone!

hello new here and to the ps3 but having fun.

By the way, I managed to get my unit by fixing two broken ones, got to keep one and gave one back to my friend who got them, I just had to pay for parts. Both had laser issues, anyway hopefully I'll be of some help to some of you in the future.
    Last edited by pharmboy; 09-27-2008 at 01:25 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hello everyone, I am ready to learn more about the PS3's potential and capabilities !

Noob

Im a noob, thanks!

Apparently I've been registered for a little while now, but I forgot to post anything. So here's my third post, hopefully it's of quality.

As I read more about PS3, PSN, @Home, etc.etc. I'm strongly considering buying a PS3. I've had a X360 for a while now and have been more than satisfied with it. However after seeing some footage in stores of PS3 games, playing them, and seeing recent videos of games, it blows my mind.

I have no doubt PS3 will dwarf the 360 in the next year, which is why MS is working with Netflix and other media outlets to offer more to the consumer. Videos and movies and such, whereas Sony's gonna kill the game market.

My opinions anyway..

Sponsored Links