Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 115 of 783 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215615 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 7821

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    I have now re-Sticky'd this thread and encourage everyone to say HI and introduce themselves here briefly if you haven't already!

As for me, I'm one of the Co-Administrators here at PS3News.com and have been here with the other Co-Admin CJPC since about 2003.

Outside of Internet life, I enjoy nature, wildlife and rescuing and rehabilitating injured or orphaned animals and also watching Pawn Stars + Dog The Bounty Hunter each week on TV.

Favorite music would be Country, and my fav foods include Chicken, Ribs, and Pizza!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good idea boss, never realized this topic existed.

I never made a "formal" introduction myself so here I go. I just recently become a moderator here back in mid-late 2011 and loved it ever since. I watch a whole list of shows but my favorite has to be "Everybody loves Raymond." I also watch The Simpons, King of The Hill, American Pickers, Pro-wrestling, MMA and some other related shows. I also play a lot of Video games, The Halo and GTA series has to be my favorites.

For music I like Rock and Rap and my favorite food is Subway.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I also love King of the Hill (I tell ya whut ) and live off Subway sooo much hehe! +Rep for sharing HeyManHRU and hopefully some of the other Moderators and members will also post a little about themselves so we can get to know everyone a bit more here!

i am new to this forum and very excited too.

it is really awesome.
    Last edited by JohnDavis; 05-05-2012 at 04:59 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Welcome aboard JohnDavis and +Rep.. as of today I will give it to each person who replies in this thread to encourage others to mingle a bit here too!

welcome everyone.. LOL

i'm michael im 36 on 12th may.. i'm single and boring i guess. i live in australia, i have been a moderator here for 6 months maybe.. love this site. my fave shows are pawn stars, hardcore pawn, dog the bounty hunter, jersey shore, v, revenge, sons of anarchy, family guy, simpsons, american dad, cleveland show and heaps more.

i'm a tv,movie and ps3 addict.. i play on psn a lot so if you wanna add me n play online feel free. hope you enjoy this site as much as i do.

thanks!!

Seriously I never bothered to introduce myself in here since my main target are the download (when I registered). You guy did that too right?

Anyway, it's a bit too late for this but. Hello everyone, errr... i'm new here in this thread. me thinks.

hello ps3 world

i'm baloch from iran. and i'm here to learn about ps3.. my hobbies "how stuff work", Reverse engineering , watching movies ..

thx ps3news

12th of May, my birthday is one day after that. Bad thing it hits mothers day this year.

As they say, better late than never hehe! +Rep guys, and yep with things a little slow lately it's always nice to take the time to get to know each other.

Soon (within a few weeks) myself and CJPC plan to start working on some of the 2012 Ideas voiced last year as well, until then we plan to overhaul the ad system we use to show less to those who are logged in and so on.

If anyone has any other ideas, post them in the thread linked above and we can include them on the to-do list.

Sponsored Links