Open Manager v2.0 (codename Gaia
, my girlfriend name) rc2 released.
It's based on Sexy Manager release. RC2 Features
- Add fallback support for /dev_hdd0/GAMEZ as game directory (you need to answer "NO" to all the proposed directories to use it).
- Rename COVERS directory to COVERZ and add support for /dev_hdd0/COVERZ directory
- Fixed EBOOT.BIN fix permission when "Mem Patch" is enabled
- Change pink color to yellow (in the device area)
- In the zip you will find also a version without initial sound
- Use two different background, one for games and one for homebrew
- Remap "Test files" to R3
- Add rehash function to L3 (it will reload the game/homebrew list)
- Add support for covers: you just need to put the cover (260x300) in /dev_hdd0/games/GAIA01985/COVERS/ or in GAME_PATH/../..COVERS and are by title id, ex BCUS12345.PNG
- Package ID is changed from OMAN46756 to GAIA01985 and also the homebrew and all related dirs!
- Added "Direct Boot" mode (L2)
- Changed the key combo to change the internal game dir to SELECT+HOME
- Fixed square button to backup from bdvd
- Removed "Put games from BR-DISC" and "Put the homebrew in USBXXX:/homebrew" strings
- Reduced the gap between one device and his size and the next device, in the bottom bar
- Fixed the highlight alignment (thanks klutsh)
- New BG file with IP: aligned (thanks klutsh) and bottom size bar expanded
- Hermes v3 patching enabled (L1).
- Graphic / Background changed (thanks to klush) to allow safe area
- Buttons remapped (exit key removed, use menu to exit)
- Direct loading removed (it works with only 10% of games)
- All my old patches
It's a release candidate, please report, if there are no other problems it would be the 2.0 release.
You have to use the Blackb0x ftp server to move/rename the game/cover directory (if you want to do it)