Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 48 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaia Manager

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Uh, actually, i do. Ask KaKaRoTo, who is the main dev of PL3 and he'll tell you the exact same thing.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Love this manager and have small feature request. Could you implement the background display option like AVCHD manager has that is pretty much the only thing it has going for it.

Also I was looking at some of you commits on github and can't wait for the new feature set of dl game covers. I was thinking if you implemented the background in the main display then you could have both that and the cover display on the top right. Anyways great work and keep it comin.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does the SFO Patch happen in memory or does it modify the file?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Gaia v1.0.2 RC3 has a cool auto cover download feature and seems to support PL3 & PL3+Peek&Poke Payloads.

Didn't test with Hermes v4b because I am an Iphone/touch owner or any 3.42 game work arounds. Worked flawless for me.
    Attached Files Attached Files

So I installed the new gaia manager.. and I have a game that has 3.42 on it..so what do I do in order for the param file to be fixed when I open gaia.. does it fix it automatically or do I have to press something on gaia before I press launch game in order to make it work?

FTP the edited file over to your game directory and replace.

Quote Originally Posted by tonybologna View Post
    FTP the edited file over to your game directory and replace.
    Wait so Gaia doesnt fix the file automatically when I try to play the game? I still have to edit the file myself?

Quote Originally Posted by dlcrook View Post
    Gaia v1.0.2 RC3 has a cool auto cover download feature and seems to support PL3 & PL3+Peek&Poke Payloads.

Didn't test with Hermes v4b because I am an Iphone/touch owner or any 3.42 game work arounds. Worked flawless for me.
    Where did you get this file? It's not even posted yet from 1st post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfanalways View Post
    Wait so Gaia doesnt fix the file automatically when I try to play the game? I still have to edit the file myself?
    You're right v1.01 has built-in feature to auto fix. Hmm!
    Last edited by tonybologna; 10-22-2010 at 01:10 AM

Yeah that is what I am trying to figure out, what do I have to press in gaia manager in order for the auto fix to happen, or is it automatic and I dont have to press anything and just go ahead and press X to launch the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfanalways View Post
    Yeah that is what I am trying to figure out, what do I have to press in gaia manager in order for the auto fix to happen, or is it automatic and I dont have to press anything and just go ahead and press X to launch the game.
    One way to find out... Try it! I don't have access to my ps3 to test right now.

Sponsored Links

Page 48 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News