Modsyn has released the latest version 0.3 of his PC video converter for the PMP and PSPlayerMT homebrew players for PSP. He has fulfilled a ton of requests from the version 0.2 release, so grab the latest update now!
New features/fixes in v0.3:
- More audio selection options.
- URL encoding.
- Volume boost option.
- Installer provided.
- pMEnc is no longer packaged with a Java Runtime Environment, so you'll need to have one installed (1.5_01 or higher).
- Aspect ratio calculating functions rewritten, improved.
1. Extract the contents of the pMEnc.rar file to
the directory (or folder, if you must) of your
choice on your computer.
2. Double-click the file 'pMEnc.exe' in the install
3. If this is the first time to use pMEnc, you should
first run the setup option.
4. Click the input file to select your input source.
pMEnc will ask you for the title. That is the name
of the output file it will create. By default the
output file is created in the same directory as the
input file. If you would like to change this, you
can click the 'Output File' button to choose a new
directory. IF YOU RIP A DVD, YOU SHOULD CHANGE THE
OUTPUT DIRECTORY BEFORE ENCODING!!! (just in case
you didn't know ;o )
5. When you're ready, just hit the 'Start' button
and wait for your PMP to be created.