OpenTTD (Transport Tycoon Deluxe) r3 For PSP
Uploaded by CJPC - 02-09-2006
A new version of OpenTTD ported for PSP has been released. This release includes many bugfixes wich makes the game more stable, it shouldnt "never" crash now during gameplay. The scenario creation gui has been fixed to fit on the psp screen, so now you can create, save and play your own scenarios. Mouse code has been also redone, the 8 axis emulation was a pain, now it should feel like a normal mouse.
Here is the full ChangeLog:
- Map button crash fixed & window resized
- Scenario select window resized
- Scenario creation toolbar resized
- Dropdown menus from toolbar repositioned
- News summary positioning fixed
- Crash when pressing rail construction blank space fixed
- Save/Load windows resized to fit ok
- Mouse algorithm improved
- Mouse getting out the screen fixed
- Cpu speed changed to 222mhz by default
- Ctrl + click support added, used for presignals (square + cross)
NOTE FOR 2.00 USERS: This release has not been tested on 2.00, some users have reported that they got some development versions working with save/load, and others told me it woldn't work... you can try changing your EBOOT Loader options, to use lower system frequency by default such as 200 or 222 Mhz, and maybe tune other values. Let me know if you got this release fully working on a 2.00 PSP console.
OpenTTD is a clone of the Microprose game "Transport Tycoon Deluxe", a popular
game originally written by Chris Sawyer. It attempts to mimic the original game
as closely as possible while extending it with new features.
Powered by DownloadsII 6.0.7, by Jelle.