Jomar Johansen has released his SuperTux for PSP, version 0.1.3 FiX today. SuperTux is a classic 2D jump'n run side-scroller game in a style similar to the original Super Mario games. The goal of this port is to keep the orignal SuperTux gameplay more or less unchanged, but to tweak the bits that could provide a better gaming experience on the Playstation Portable. Changelog:
Finally an update. Too much to do these day :/
Basically a bugfix release, with some minor new features added.
- use double screenbuffer
- extra life bonus only available first time you complete a level
- die when aborting a level
- get time bonus when finishing a level
- fixed gui glitch when walking inside caves
- no blood splatter when falling off screen
- speed of rolling snowball decreased
- speed of bouncing snowball decreased
- speed of autoscrolling levels decreased
- some surplus images removed
- some images was not resized
- other minor changes
Directional pad to steer Tux
X = jump
SQUARE = run
CIRCLE = shoot
START = menu
For Firmware version 1.50, unpack and copy SuperTux and SuperTux% folders
to /PSP/GAME/ on your PSP.
For Firmware version 1.0 unpack and copy SuperTux folder to /PSP/GAME/, and
then replace SyperTux/EBOOT.PBP with the FW1.0/EBOOT.PBP file.
If you have a previous version of this port installed, it should be
sufficient to extract the new version on top, and overwrite older existing
files. Should save you some time.