Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS3 Proxy Standalone Background Service

Uploaded by PS3 News - 04-06-2010 - Note: Download Button will appear below when video finishes!

PS3 Proxy Standalone Background Service

another day, another new program.. i think this might be a solution for you 64bit users, please confirm if this works.

finally accomplished what i wanted: no interface, you can run it as a true background service now.

no more PS3.Proxy.Server.GUI, no more ps3-updatelist.txt, no more delayed auto-start...this is a standalone proxy server i put together, and the best thing is that it bypasses the firmware check for any region without you configuring a damn thing. so when sony changes their ps3-updatelist.txt it will automatically fix those values and bypass without a hassle.

How to install?: Run it. It automatically starts the server with port 8080 (future versions you'll be able to customize it)

How to exit?: Ctrl+alt+del, no interface because that's how i want it..for now

How to Auto-start?: Drag the icon to Start->All Programs->Startup

sorry guys no source right now, it's really messy... but i couldn't believe how easy it was to make. for you visual basic programmers all you need to do is learn how to make a proxy server with winsock and replace the requested header.

-d0zs

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News