Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS3 Precompiled Toolchain PS3SDK 01-24-2010 (Win32)

Uploaded by PS3 News - 01-28-2010
File Size File Size 141 Bytes
+ Download
PS3 Precompiled Toolchain PS3SDK for Win32 (01-24-2010)

Some notes, roughly translated: Have long had compiled the toolchain ps3 and ps3sdk of mc and when I thought I had put it here, but did not want to put it to you test. Today finally I decided to test the hello world and it worked.

So here I leave the PS3 Toolchain & PS3SDK of mc. I have converted the elf to a bld and have run the hello world I managed to compile the toolchain and ps3sdk on windows with mingw. Then I went to compile the examples and I have generated an elf.

Package precompiled toolchain with the PS3 and the ps3sdk draft of mc. Tested on Windows 7 and Windows XP. gzip it and rename it to otheros.bld .. then it should work on the PS3.

You can convert the ELF to a BLD (although you need to convert the ELF to raw binary using "ppu-objcopy -O binary" before gzipping it), but if you have an otheros partition on your harddrive (formatted as EXT2/EXT3), it's more convenient to use mcload, which can run the ELFs directly.

-Ifcaro

More: ps3news.com/PS3-Hacks-JailBreak/ps3-precompiled-toolchain-for-win32-01-24-2010-is-available/

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News